Recipe from 21DSD: Buffalo Chicken egg Muffins -
1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts. 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
1/2 cop Tessemae’s wing sauce, divided or 2 tablespoons other clean-ingredient hot sauce* plus 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or coconut oil.
12 large eggs.
1/4 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken thighs and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, 2 tablespoons of wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (Without liners, I can’t guarantee these won’t stick even to a well-greased pan –these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the shredded chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.
This is my wife’s blog we are doing Paleo 365!! Yup that’s right eating paleo for a whole year and we will be posting original recipes and from others also. all pictures will be taken by me!